- Residential Built
- Built 2017
- Land is 5,000 m²
- Own Well
- Public Water
- Walk to Surf
- Vacation Rental Income
Two amazing oceanview homes for sale in Santa Teresa, designed by well known architect Salvador Schenone.
The main house with 2 suites, built in 2017, offers expansive vistas of the Pacific Ocean from every room and both levels of the house, as well as from the swimming pool. The pool has a solar powered pump which maintains an even temperature.
The detached guest house was built in 2016 and is the quintessential surf abode with eagle eye views of all the surf breaks on the infamous surf beach of Santa Teresa, situated in the Blue Zone of the Nicoya Peninsula. Of course, there is a built in rack unit for your quiver and ready made paths down to the beach.
The landscaped gardens rise up to these private homes on the mountain and are filled with grafted avocado and fruit trees, palms and tropical plants. A watering system keeps the grounds looking beautiful in the dry season.
The perfect tropical homes. Where EVERY DAY ends with a SUNSET. Let us walk you through your dream.
At a Glance:
- 2 BDR villa w/ 2.5 baths, kitchen, saltwater pool, lounge, solar pool pump
- 1 BDR studio w/ 1.5 baths, kitchen, laundry
- built in a comtemporary design using quality materials and top of the line appliances
- AC, water filters, fast Wifi, beautiful landscaped gardens
- unobstructed ocean views of Santa Teresa Beach until Playa Coyote
- 5 min by foot to the center of Santa Teresa, the beach and the surf